American Pub Fare
Downtown Scranton's Premier Craft Beer Bar & Restaurant serving Hand-Craft American Pub Fare
COVID DINING STILL IN EFFECT
In order to secure your seats, Make your Reservation Below
THANK YOU FOR MAKING A RESERVATION WITH US!
We are so grateful to have your support!
The landscape of the restaurant and many other industries is changing day by day and we are doing our very best to adapt. Our mission remains the same as it always has been, doing things the right way will always lead you on a path to success. Keeping our customers and employees safe is the highest priority.
We humbly ask you to please remain patient with us as we adapt to this new environment with the updated rules and mandates from the Commonwealth. We promise to work hard to provide the best experience possible given the current restrictions.
CURRENT UPDATE 4/23/21
- We are open until 2AM on weekend.
- Customers can drink alcohol without needing to order food.
- Bar seating is available of first come, first serve basis.
- Per "Commonwealth Covid Regulations", mask wearing & social distancing is still in effect while in the facility. Find out more below.
- Table size for reservations is still capped at 10 guests, again this is a "Commonwealth Covid Regulation".
• With our occupancy severely limited, we highly recommend making reservations in advance.
• While walk-ups are welcome, ability to seat walk-up guests may be subject to availability.
• We will only be accepting reservations through the portal. We do NOT accept phone reservations
• Special seating requests are NOT Guaranteed. However, we promise to do our best to accommodate your request. Requests will be on a first come, first served basis.
• Due to the high demand for reservations as well as our limited occupancy, we are asking guests to limit their stay between 1.5 hours for up to 2.5 Hours depending on group size. *The actual length of a visit may be adjusted based on group size and availability of the schedule.
• A credit card will be required to hold a reservation.
PLANNING YOUR VISIT | COVID-19 RULES:
In light of the Commonwealth’s and CDC Mandated best practices for the health and safety for all of our guests and employees, guests will be required to:
• Remain outside of the facility until escorted to your reserved table by a staff member.
• Remain 6 feet apart from anyone that is not part of your group.
• Wear a mask ***covering the mouth and nose*** when not sitting at a table, this includes entering and exiting the building and while using the restrooms.
• Guests are required to remain seated at your reserved table while visiting the restaurant, please do not stand or congregate around a table.
*** All policies above will fall to the discretion and interpretation of Backyard Ale House Management.
Make Your Reservation
- Please note that if you do not see your desired time, it means we are fully booked.
- Reservations can only be made 14 days in advance.
- We will never guarantee special seating accommodations, ie. inside or outside
- Until 5/31/21, tables are limited 10 guests
- Because of the effect of the pandemic on our business, some past menus, features and specials may not be available. Please take a minute to review before booking.
We Love to Party
Weekly Events & Happy Hour
No matter what day you come by we always have something fun planned.